Are you searching for a Cain Manor wedding photographer to capture the natural and magical moments? You’ve come to the right place! Here is some information about the venue and images from Claire and Edd’s big day.
Wedding photography Cain Manor
The big day at Cain Manor
The slightly overcast sky made for great light and a perfect couple shoot in the gardens. The newlyweds took a stroll through the nearby meadow whilst the guests enjoyed Jenga and bowls on the lawn. I really loved their theme and thoroughly enjoyed capturing this amazing wedding at Cain Manor. Edd and Claire originally had their engagement shoot at the Frensham Ponds around the corner just a few months earlier, and you can see them here. The Music Room was the beautiful setting for their wedding breakfast, and some hilarious speeches were delivered as the guests toasted the happy couple with their champagne flutes.
Their Cain Manor wedding photo review
“We would both like to thank you so much for your work on our big day at Cain Manor. You have created a wonderful collection of photographs for us to remember the day. We could not have asked for anything more!” – Edd & Claire.
Here are the highlights from their beach themed wedding at this beautiful countryside Manor House.
Countryside Manor House weddings in Surrey
Cain Manor boasts a host of features
- A rustic barn encapsulated with a country Manor House on Hampshire and Surrey’s borders.
- The capacity of 123 guests for the wedding ceremonies and 170 guests for the reception in the evening.
- Choose between the cosy Music Room or outside under the gazebo to exchange your vows.
- Excellent cuisine prepared by award-winning chefs.
- The experienced Bijou team will ensure the tour event and stay runs smoothly at Cain Manor.
- Beautiful oak beamed bridal suite with dual aspect views of the surrounding countryside.
- Twelve stunning additional bedrooms.
Claire and Edd were the bride and groom for the day at the delightful Cain Manor, and their special day full of amazing moments. The ceremony took place outside as the couple exchanged their vows under the wooden gazebo with such great weather. The aisle was decorated with shells and pebbles, and all the guests looked very cool, sporting blue sunglasses throughout the day!
Looking for professional photography for your wedding at Cain Manor?
If you are searching for a Cain Manor wedding photographer for your big day, then I’d love to chat. Please enquire below, and I’ll send you my full brochure.