Sussex is a beautiful part of the world and I absolutely love capturing weddings there. I’ve shot every type of venue you could possibly imagine, from rustic barns and historical sites to idyllic coastal alfresco ceremonies. I'm a documentary cameraman turned award-winning wedding photographer in Sussex. I use contemporary artistic reportage to be sure to capture every wonderful moment of your big day so that you can relive your memories forever. And I won’t get in your way! I blend into the background on your wedding day to capture the most natural shots of the action as it unfolds. If you are getting married and are looking for some amazing memories from your special day in Sussex, it would be great to hear from you.,
I'm passionate about telling your story through the lens, creating a romantic tale of your most important day in pictures. Your story is the best love story of all and you can rely on me - as one of the UK’s Top 50 Wedding Photographers - to make sure you and your guests feel relaxed and natural in your wedding photos. I am always on the lookout for the perfect picture and you will find me carefully scanning the action at all times to catch that incredible live shot that encapsulates your day. I will also make sure that I record all the necessary group shots for you and your families.
Please click the images to see the gallery.
The wonderful couples I have photographed have kindly given me some fantastic reviews - which you can read here! I am hugely proud to have a whole host of five-star ratings. My work in Sussex regularly features in industry magazines and online wedding blogs internationally. You can find examples of my work throughout my website too so please have a good look around!
There is no doubt you will find your dream wedding venue in Sussex. With an amazing array of beautiful options from charming hotels to fairytale gardens and everything in between, Sussex has a huge variety of venues for those soon to be married. Working in Sussex with my cameras is my dream job come true! Conveniently local, stunningly beautiful and oozing with charm, The South Coast is the ideal setting for your romantic wedding. So that you know, if your venue is outside of the county - or even the country! - I am also very willing to travel to all corners of the globe and have shot many destination weddings abroad.
1. I understand that every wedding is different, and it is important for me to capture the essence of what makes your big day so special. I will be sure to get to know you as a couple and find out all I need to know about your vision for your day before the big event. Each wedding that I have the pleasure of photographing is new and unique, and you can trust me to capture your day forever in a catalogue of images.
2. I use a photojournalistic style to execute my trade known as contemporary, artistic reportage photography. This means I will be everywhere on your big day, apart from in your way! I will work candidly and unobtrusively to catch all the most important moments so I can later retell your Sussex tale in pictures.
3. I will work tirelessly! You can count on me to capture you getting ready when you say “I do” right up to the evening entertainment. I offer up to 9-10
hours of photography in my standard coverage so you can enjoy your day in a relaxed and unhurried fashion.
4. My clients consider me to be a five-star wedding photographer, which brings me immense pride and pleasure! I have wonderful testimonials from the happy couples I have had the pleasure of photographing throughout venues in Sussex, and I am thrilled to share them on my reviews page.
5. I have numerous packages for every budget. All of your images will be individually processed using my signature style. You can choose from a wide variety of optional extras, including leather showcase albums and an engagement shoot, to create a bespoke package to best suit you.
Every wedding is unique, and that's why if my standard packages need tweaking, then I'm happy to offer you a bespoke package to suit your requirements. Throughout booking me as your wedding photographer, I will always be on hand to offer my expertise and advice to help the special day run smoothly.
If you'd like to chat further, please feel free to get in contact. It would be lovely to work with you to create some amazing memories of your special day.
Murray Clarke Photography, 36 Livesay Crescent, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8AT