Wedding Photographer Eastbourne
For a wedding photographer Eastbourne is a very special area that I always love working in. I capture those natural and significant moments with a candid style to create an organic set of images. My experience as a documentary cameraman enables me as a photographer to blend in to the wedding without spoiling the dynamic. I will document your big day in Eastbourne in the most spontaneous and intuitive way possible.
Using my skill as an expert storyteller, I piece together the events of the day to create a visual narrative. From those stolen glances to your first dance as husband and wife, I’ll be observing all the special and tender elements. This results in a stunning collection of memories that you will treasure for years to come.
The pictures from your wedding in Eastbourne will be a reflection of the joy, emotions, and love you experienced that day. My unique style has led me to been named one of the UK’s best wedding photographers.
Award-winning photographer in Eastbourne
When documenting your day in Eastbourne, I won’t ask everyone to pose artificially for the camera. I just want you and your guests to be absorbed in the moments. I’ll be observing the action through my viewfinder and chasing the compositions as the day unfolds naturally. In addition to the candid images, I’ll also take some group shots of you with your family and friends to frame on the wall. I recognise the importance of having a single shot of the whole family looking great together on your special day in Eastbourne. Whilst arranging and orchestrating a pleasing composition, I’ll use my jovial personality to get the best from my subjects.
Please click the images to see the gallery.
5 star Eastbourne wedding photography
With a kind and courteous nature, I want my clients to have the most amazing special day in Eastbourne. I’ll work hard to ensure you get the most from it by offering my knowledge and professional expertise whenever you require it. I’m immensely proud that the results of my dedication have been featured in various industry magazines and international blogs. Throughout my career, I have documented nearly 500 weddings, enabling me to develop my own signature style that has become well sought after. I’m thrilled that the service I provide in Eastbourne inspires my clients to recommend me as a wedding photographer to their friends.
Why wedding photographers love Eastbourne
Eastbourne is a beautiful setting to get married in and features some fantastic wedding venues. Whether its the picturesque Hydro Hotel with it’s breath-taking views of the sea, or the elegant Gildredge Manor nestled in the park, there’s something here to suit the tastes of every bride and groom. Whatever the style of venue you choose in Eastbourne, I’ll capitalise on its most appealing features by focusing on the details that attracted you to it in the first place.
Reasons to choose me as your wedding photographer
- I am extremely passionate about my work. I’ll take time to get to know you and understand the vision for your dream Eastbourne wedding. Throughout the process, from our initial email exchange to long after the celebrations, I’ll be on hand to offer my advice and support.
- With my natural, reportage style, I’ll create artistic pictures that tell your Eastbourne story, focusing on the important moments. By being unobtrusive, calm, and courteous I’ll allow the magic to happen, resulting in real images that will make you smile.
- My enthusiasm is relentless and I”ll be moving around constantly throughout the day, capturing the story from all angles to create a balanced set of images. I strive to produce an amazing record of everyone in attendance so you can remember those important people closest to you. Using wide shots of the venue and close ups of the emotion, I’ll deliver an artistic gallery that tells the tale of your day in Eastbourne from every perspective.
- I offer a variety packages to suit your requirements. Each image is processed individually with the love, care and attention it deserves using my signature light and airy style. You can also add albums, a second photographer or an engagement shoot to your Eastbourne photography package.
- I use the very best professional grade mirrorless cameras with an abundance of backup lenses, camera bodies and flashguns should I need them. The last thing anyone needs is an unreliable camera or one that can’t keep up with the demands of a fast paced wedding.
- Come rain or shine I’ll exploit the weather conditions to capture great images for you. From getting myself soaked in the pouring rain, trudging in the snow on a cold Winter’s day or shooting in the sweltering heat on the coast of Italy, I’ll be there to document everything. I’m won’t allow anything stand between you and your wedding memories from Eastbourne.
East Sussex Weddings in Eastbourne
Sussex is such a beautiful part of the world and I adore photographing weddings throughout this picturesque county. Whether it’s within the rural beauty of the Sussex Downs or it’s a seafront engagement shoot on the Pier. If you’re getting married in Eastbourne then it would be lovely to work with you.
On your big day my primary focus is putting you at ease in front of my lens. I’ll take the time to make a connection with your family to establish a rapport with them as the events unfold. I’m not the type of wedding photographer who will hide behind trees and shoot people from afar with a paparazzi lens. I’ll seize the decisive moment swiftly and skillfully, from a unique perspective, before blending right back in to the crowd without being detected. When people are absorbed in that moment I won’t be a distraction or get in the way.
Your Eastbourne post ceremony couple portraits
Throughout the day I’ll always be on hand to make sure you look your best and are getting the most from your Eastbourne wedding. When shooting your couple portraits, I want these to look relaxed and natural, depicting the love you have for each other as husband and wife. I’ll be mindful to help protect your dress as we venture off road whilst fanning your train as you hold each other close. I bring the focus of the conversation on to you as a married couple to promote intimacy and togetherness. When you’re away from your guests for the first time as newlyweds, I want this part of the day to be special and meaningful for you. Afterall, your wedding in Eastbourne shouldn’t be a photo shoot, it should be remembered as one of the most treasured day of your lives.
I love to photograph Eastbourne
Eastbourne is regarded as one of the UK’s sunniest places. As you walk along the beautiful pier you can feel the energy sweeping across the
coastline form the South Downs countryside. With a colourful art scene and an abundance of culture, Eastbourne is a vibrant town with lots of activities and areas to explore. I love to visit with my friends and family, grabbing an ice cream as we relax on the beach or a cocktail as we watch the bustling nightlife. Whether I’m photographing weddings or enjoying everything this amazing coastal destination has to offer, I always come away from Eastbourne feeling refreshed and energised.
If you like my style and approach as an Eastbourne wedding photographer then please get in touch. It would be fantastic to work together to create some meaningful memories that you can cherish forever.