I’m an award winning wedding photographer shooting weddings across Surrey, Sussex the UK and abroad. My approach is to combine artistic reportage with a natural and contemporary style of portraiture. I work to capture the emotion and spontaneous moments of your day in a relaxed and unobtrusive manner, creating beautiful fine art images that you'll admire forever. With a background in shooting documentaries for broadcast television I strive to capture memories that reflect your unique personalities in the most creative and artistic way I know how.
Telling stories through the lens is what I’m good at and I’m delighted to be named as one of the UK’s Top 50 Wedding Photographers for two years running.
I ensure that the couples that I work with feel relaxed in my presence and that their family and friends accept me as part of the day. I’m always paying close attention to what is happening around me and work to capture as many quality moments as they unfold by being in the right place at the right time. Most people usually want some group shots at their wedding and I'm very happy to capture those too.
My work regularly features in national magazines and numerous international wedding blogs across the web so please have a click around below to get a flavour of how I work. I'm delighted that I have a plethora of five-star reviews from happy couples - you can view these right here.
With its incredible variety of wedding venues , Surrey is a picturesque, characteristic place to photograph. It is the perfect backdrop for a love story with its romantic country inns, impressive stately homes and stunning areas of natural beauty. Surrey wedding photography is mostly what I’m known for however I love to travel further afield around the country and for destination weddings abroad.
My key aim is to create beautiful images for you to treasure forever. Photographs that will tell the epic story of your wedding day in lots of snapshot memories for you to absorb, keep and enjoy. As a wedding photographer, it’s important for me to get to know you as a couple on your big day and to understand your family structure so that I can introduce myself to them and put them at ease in front of the lens. You are the epicenter of the wedding and the key component however the day is also about your nearest and dearest who come to celebrate with you on this important day.
1. I take photos with a very natural and personable approach, taking the time to relax my subjects before I even reach for the camera. My vision is to capture my subjects in the most flattering way possible whilst placing them in clean, artistic compositions.
2. I adopt a contemporary and artistic approach to reportage photography. Pressing the shutter at the decisive moment is for me absolutely crucial and by becoming part of the wedding this allows me to unobtrusively document the special moments.
3. You can count on me to put my heart and soul in to your wedding day and I won’t rest until I have every moment covered. I offer coverage of the whole day (up to 10 hours) which allows for a relaxed and comfortable experience.
4. As a highly acclaimed Surrey wedding photographer I have numerous top reviews from countless happy couple and I'm delighted to be able to share them with you in my testimonials page.
5. All of your images from the day with be individually edited by me with my signature colour grading. I don’t batch process or outsource my work as for me it’s vital that your wedding images receive the love and attention they deserve.
The couple, the venue, the dress, the guests - every wedding is different. No two weddings are the same so I can tailor my packages to meet your specific needs. Bespoke packages can include an engagement shoot , a second professional photographer as well as a range of beautiful handmade Italian leather albums to showcase your wedding memories.
Click to see some of the areas I've cover.
Murray Clarke Photography, 36 Livesay Crescent, Worthing, West Sussex, BN14 8AT