I was delighted to have Lucy and Tom’s fantastic wedding at Nonsuch Mansion feature in Your Surrey Wedding Magazine. Here’s the feature below.
Some notes on Nunsuch Mansion
Nonsuch Mansion is a beautiful location for a wedding and as a reportage wedding photographer I love to capture the special moments there. The magnificent Georgian house is set in stunning parkland and idyllic gardens. Weddings here are totally exclusive so only one event takes place at a time and the wedding team are always on hand.
The venue is licensed for ceremonies of up to 120 people so some couples opt to get married at a church and head to Nonsuch for the reception. Here’s a summary of what this wedding venue has to offer.
- A spectacular Tudor Gothic Mansion in a picturesque setting.
- Exclusive use for couples and their guests
- Civil ceremonies for 120 guests, and up to 200 for the reception.
- 11 stunning boutique style rooms.
- Owned by the notable Bovingdons with incredible food.
- Professional wedding planner as part of your package.
- A wide variety of packages available so there’s lots of flexibility.
You can see Lucy and Tom’s amazing wedding on my blog here.