Wedding Photographer Portsmouth
Being a wedding photographer Portsmouth is just around the corner from where I live in Worthing so I love shooting weddings in this region. I’m thrilled to have been selected as one of the best wedding photographers in the UK for two years running by the Gohen blog. My combination of documentary photography with contemporary portraiture has been developed to capture all of the details, emotion and joy of a wedding day in my relaxed signature style. As a former documentary cameraman, I’m very used to blending into my surroundings, putting guests at ease and capturing those wonderful spontaneous moments which evoke the true personality of a couple, their family and their friends.
Award-winning Portsmouth wedding photographer with a natural style
Documenting your love story in images so that the memories from your big day can last forever. I offer a personable style to ensure that you get the most out of your wedding whilst your guests will feel relaxed and just be themselves in front of the lens. I am always observing and listening as the day unfolds, predicting the action and being in the right place at the right time to capture the perfect moment. As well as my candid style I’ll also take some group shots for you too, capturing these quickly and efficiently so you can get back to the party.
Outstanding 5-star Portsmouth wedding photography testimonials
Having shot nearly 500 weddings throughout my career I’m really grateful for all the amazing reviews I’ve received, which you can see here. I’m very proud of the work that I do and the high ratings I’ve achieved in Portsmouth. My images have featured in national magazines and international blogs numerous times by despite the accolades I’ll always approach your wedding with the same personal approach and relentless dedication. Examples of how I capture weddings can be found throughout my site so please browse my portfolio and blog to gain a true sense of my style.
Wedding Photographers love Portsmouth
Portsmouth is a beautiful part of the world with an abundance of amazing wedding venues. From elegant hotels with picturesque gardens to rustic barns there’s a wide variety of great options for your big day. Portsmouth boasts a catalogue of magnificent venues and a top choice for couples soon to be married. Working as a wedding photographer in Portsmouth is my passion and dream come true as I get to capture so many meaningful moments to mark a special time in couple’s lives! I shoot weddings up and down the country as well as abroad so being very local to Portsmouth I always relish the opportunity to return to this wonderful setting.
Five reasons to choose me as your Portsmouth wedding photographer
1. I approach each and every wedding with the same dedication and enthusiasm to capture your unique personalities and create lasting memories. In the run up to the day I’ll take the time to understand and get to know you as a couple so that you can tell me what makes you tick and the aspirations for your wedding. Throughout the day you can rely on me to be looking out for all those closest to you to ensure that I never miss a special moment as it’s unfolding.
2. With my reportage style I create compositions in the most artistic way I can so that you have a beautiful photographic record of your wedding day. I’ll always be courteous, supportive and unobtrusive as I’m documenting so that you and your guests will be able to relax and unwind.
3. Weddings are very busy days for a photographer and I will work tirelessly from the preparations in the morning to the dancing in the evening! My full day packages allow for 9-10 hours of photography coverage but I’ll never leave until I’ve documented the whole story. Time is precious and last thing I want you to be worrying about on the day is what time I’m going to be leaving.
4. With a great reputation as a wedding photographer it’s a huge honour and a pleasure to document such meaningful snippets in time for my couples! You can head over to my testimonials page to get a flavour of what couple’s think of me and the images I’ve created for them.
5. I offer a variety of different packages to suit your needs and budget. I process every single image with the love and care it deserves with my signature light and airy style. I can also supply a whole host of extra options from albums, a second photographer to engagement shoots and prints.
Each wedding is unique
Variety is the spice of life which is why I also offer bespoke packages to suit your individual needs and requirements.that’s why if my standard packages need tweaking then I’m happy to offer you a bespoke package to suite your requirements. With a wealth of knowledge and experience I’m always on hand to help your day run smoothly.
If you are getting married in Portsmouth and like what you see then please get in contact. I’d love to tell your story and capture some wonderful memories of your wedding.